Filmmakers Academy All Access Student and U.S. Military Tier
Effective as of February 2, 2022
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY AND IN FULL. THEY CONTAIN CERTAIN CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS REGARDING THE AVAILABILITY AND USE OF THE FILMMAKERS ACADEMY “ALL ACCESS FOR STUDENTS AND U.S. MILITARY TIER,” INCLUDING FILMMAKERS ACADEMY’S RIGHT IN ITS DISCRETION TO CHANGE WHICH THIRD PARTY SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE.
- Student Eligibility.
- A. Use of the Student Tier is only open to students at U.S. Title IV accredited higher education institutions in the U.S. who meet the additional qualifications described below (“Qualifying Students”).
- B. You will be required to submit certain information sufficient for us to verify that you are a Qualifying Student. This includes your name, valid educational institution, email address, date of birth, and/or other documents (“Qualifying Information”), as well as your payment details.
- Military Eligibility.
- A. In order to qualify for a Military Discount, you must meet the Eligibility Requirements set forth in the Subscription Terms in addition to being either a member in any branch of the U.S. military in the capacity of active duty, retiree, veteran, national guard, or reserve, or such member’s dependent, such as a spouse or child under the age of 18, as verified by our Verification Vendor (“Eligible Service Member(s)”).
- B. In order to determine your status as an Eligible Service Member, we require that you provide us with certain information regarding your military service or affiliation (the “Verification Information”).
- C. By applying to the U.S. Military Tier and submitting the Qualifying Information, you acknowledge and agree that Filmmakers Academy and our Verification Vendor may process, share, store, and use your Verification Information consistent with the terms of our respective privacy policies (Filmmakers Academy). If you do not want your information shared, do not apply for the Military Discount.
- Accessing the Student and U.S. Military Tier.
- B. If you are already subscribed to the Filmmakers Academy All Access Service, when you complete your verification as a Qualifying Student and/or Member of the U.S. Military and sign up process, the first Discounted Annual or Monthly payment process (as defined below) will start after the expiration of the period of the Filmmakers Academy All Access Service (as defined in the Filmmakers Academy Terms and Conditions of Use) that you already have paid for. If you are a Free or new Filmmakers Academy user, the Discounted Annual or Monthly payment process will start after you have activated your access to the Student and U.S. Military Tier. You may only be subscribed to the Student and U.S. Military Tier under one Filmmakers Academy account.
- Duration and cancellation.
- A. Qualifying Students can receive the advertised discounted annual or monthly subscription to the Filmmakers Academy All Access Service for either (a) a year (a “Discount Year”) or (b) on a monthly basis (a “Discount Month”) up to a period of twelve (12) consecutive months (the Discount Year and the Discount Month are each a “Discount Period”). Qualifying Students are entitled to activate up to three (3) additional Discount Periods for themselves by re-submitting their Qualifying Information for re-verification.
- B. Qualifying Students who are not able to activate any additional Discount Periods will automatically migrate to a subscription to the Filmmakers Academy All Access Service on an annual or monthly recurring basis, aligning with their most recent payment tier, at the then-full price, after the end of the Discount Period. If you do not want your subscription to migrate to the Filmmakers Academy All Access Service at the end of the Discount Period, you can cancel your subscription at any time by following the steps outlined below. The cancellation of your account will take effect following the expiration of your current enrollment.
- C. You may cancel your subscription to the Student and U.S. Military Tier at any time by logging into your Filmmakers Academy account and following the prompts on the FAQ page, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancelation will take effect at the expiration of the then-current enrollment period.
- Availability of the Student and U.S. Military Tier.
Filmmakers Academy reserves the right to terminate, modify or suspend the Student and U.S. Military Tier in whole or in part at any time and for any reason. After such time, Filmmakers Academy shall not be obligated to permit any further subscriptions to the Student and U.S. Military Tier.
If Filmmakers Academy increases its monthly fee for the Student and U.S. Military Tier in the future, we will provide you notice and an opportunity to cancel. If not canceled, price changes will take effect at the start of the next Discounted Period following the date of the price change. You can cancel your subscription to the Student and U.S. Military Tier at any time prior to the commencement of the new billing cycle. By not canceling and continuing to use the Filmmakers Academy service after the price change takes effect, you agree to be charged the new price.
Hurlbut Visuals, Inc.
4111 W. Alameda Ave. #505, Burbank, CA 91505