When Shane Hurlbut, ASC and McG began prep for their 2019 movie, Rim of the World, they were excited to about a new way to ensure a consistent look of the movie in post-production. They revealed the idea for their new approach to Netflix which advised that it had never been done before.
In this ground-breaking webinar, Shane reveals his once-secret process and with the help of Michael Cioni of Frame.io, demystifies the post-production process.
Post-Production Webinar Synopsis
This free recorded webinar from Shane Hurlbut, ASC and Michael Cioni reveal the secrets to maintaining a consistent look for your project from concept to delivery.
1. How do you protect the image and inspire your team?
2. What documents, etiquette, and protocols can you use as a DP to help communication?
3. What tests do you need to do or LUTs do you need to create?
4. What are the most important questions you need to ask the post team?
5. How can cinematographers help make the post process more cost-effective?
6. Once a look is baked in, where does it go and how is it viewed by the director and the studio in the editorial process?
Using Shane’s film Rim Of The World as a source, he and Michael will answer every question and more in this full webinar from April 16th, 2020 which has now been made available for everyone completely free of charge!
Find a few more articles below to keep you focused, keep learning and keep advancing your careers in this industry.