Calling all Filmmakers!
We know that creatives, when isolated, get BORED!
So we are throwing down a challenge to everyone to help keep your minds occupied, to give you a chance to create and to push your individual boundaries (without having to leave the house).
That’s right! It’s our Isolation Filmmaking Challenge that we’ve called:
Taking part in this challenge could not be easier, it’s free to enter and you could win an all-access membership at Hurlbut Academy!
Here’s what you have to do:
- Find something routine at home (like vacuuming, making toast or doing laundry for example).
- Film it using cool camera angles and moves to make it look much more exciting!
- Edit it into a short video (we recommend using music and sound effects).
- Upload it and tag us @hurlbutacademy on Facebook or Instagram.
- We’ll announce the winner in a week and give them a free all-access membership for a year worth $950!
Our example took an hour to film and 2-3 hours to edit in total.
Here’s some top tips:
Here’s when you have to enter by:
You have until April 14th to tag us in your videos @hurlbutacademy on Facebook or Instagram.
Here’s the “small print”:
- There’s no limit to the number of entries per person
- Film and edit this on any device/s you want
- Have fun, be unique, take something routine and MAKE IT EPIC!